Sunday, April 03, 2005

Marvel Gel

Maybe after reading this, you might want to reconsider if you feel like buying "marvel" gel. I'm sure you people have seen the recent advertisements at the bustops. The marvel gel to get rid of dead skin & black heads. Do you people also know that the product has been out for very long already? I think it came out during the middle of 2004. Promoters were everywhere at NTUC supermarkets marketing that product. I wonder why did they start their mass marketing only now? Poor sales?

Now for the sad truth. I was a loyal user for 4 months but the blackheads keep coming back. Sheesh. I'm better off squeezing it out myself. A good waste of money too. I think it was $17 plus per box but during the promo, I bought two boxes at discounted price. I could have used that money on something else better. If the product works for you, good. If not, *shrugs*. Don't say that I didn't warn you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home