Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Macam I purposely go look like that!

You know the feeling of looking at beautiful long legs and always wondering where does it lead to?

Yea, of course I know where it leads! Duh!

But its the feeling of unknown... the aura of mystery.

You know? You know?

When exposed, its not that interesting anymore.

Its like sexy lingerie. Men like seeing them on the lady, it covers her naughty bits.

When its taken off, there is nothing left to hide.

Finito. End of story. Game Over.

No more suspense in other words.

Now for my story.

I had my fair share of catching women exposing themselves unintentionally over the years.

Thats for wearing low cut and leaning forward. I can't help myself looking into your cavernous depths if you expose it in my face right?

According to what my Mother used to tell me, if I see too much of these kind of things, one day something will sure grow out of my eyes.

Over the years, I've figured that that was just a hoax to prevent her son from being a lecherous fella.

I guess she failed.

Anyway, there was one day when I was just doing my daily oogling while I stumbled across a girl wearing a super miniskirt. Ok, nice toned legs but something is amiss.




After much scrutinizing, I discovered what was wrong.

She has wrinkled thighs!

Ewww! What a turn off! Maybe with more cloth, she could cover up those wrinkles and yet show off her nice legs. Apparently, this act of if-you-have-it-flaunt-it just don't cut it lah...

Somemore, the miniskirt is those type that will surely get exposed if u make any wrong moves that type.

Oh yea, she made a wrong move alright. She tiptoed and leaned herself forward on the table don't know do what.

Just when my eyes was looking at her direction somemore.

And I saw what was under her skirt.

A pair of minishorts. Paired up with the wrinkled thighs and its...

Eewww!

I swear, I thought I was going blind there and then.

How many pairs of undergarments does she want to wear? And whats the point of buying a miniskirt if you intend to wear a pair of minishorts underneath? Sheesh!

I was telling this incident to my friends and they went silent for a good 10 seconds and gave me that kind of look.

Macam I purposely go look like that.

Ok lah, so I did purposely go look. But like I said, I cant help it! Its my nature! I'm the Lecherous Monk remember? Be thankful that I'm even confessing it to them!

And I was told that its not called wrinkled thighs.

It's called cellulite.

* * * * *

PS: Come to think of it, what my mother said may come true. Assume one day I get caught oogling at some girl by their over zealous boyfriend, the only thing growing out of my eye will be an orr bak kart.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeyer yellow yellow dirty fellow... i was wondering what the heck was wrinkled thighs HAHAHA

9:01 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Erm... I didn't know whats the term for it at that point of time can? Haha.

At least I have the decency not to take any pictures and risk getting caught unlike someone!

Read all about it at
http://stephychua.blogspot.com/2005/11/suuuuper-interesting-day-that-landed.html

9:52 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

Hmmm...I guess our lecherous monk still has lots to learn...LOL

.LuKe.

12:45 AM, November 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remind me when those women who wear short mini skirts in Mrt always try to pull their skirt down when they catch guys looking at them.Then what the hell do they wear that short for?

In australia,everywhere is mini skirt.University girls,High sch girls.Then they don't bother to cover up..See also sian..Even when i am in a study room with another couple(Got two tables),they were petting without a single care for the outside world.

Maybe you shld come Auz for a tour Danny boi.

10:26 AM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

er... got cellulite still toned legs??

lotsa girls have cellulite dude. Even Cindy Crawford has them.

But of course, if mine are that bad, I won't go around showing them off to people.

10:44 AM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Luke and Thomas: People like me mountain tortise can?

Gabrielle: Erm, can tell that got workout loh. Its not flabby at the thigh area if you know what I mean.

11:46 AM, November 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miniskirts: Best thing since slice bread!

:P

kawa

5:26 PM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

I agree. But not everyone can wear it though.

11:16 PM, November 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course!

kawa

1:49 PM, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home