Wednesday, October 26, 2005

You want to save the trees meh?

I have read and heard all about women and their passion for talking. All they do is talk talk talk! And when they are done. They just talk somemore! It seems that everything no matter how small can be talked about.

Ok, so what?

Well, I finally knew those people meant.

I, the Lecherous Monk, experienced it first hand today!

Exam day, and Sandy offered to give me and another friend of hers a lift to school.

Ok, no problem. Did our normal chitchat and gossiping in the car while she drove to her friend's place.

Woohoo... the minute her friend stepped into the car, those two started yakking away like no tomorrow... all the way until we reached school.

Talk talk talk!

"Marriage... Gossips... More marriage related topics... More Gossips... The revamped Zouk... Zoukout... Even more Gossips..."

Information overload.

From this mutual friend can talk to another friend that will lead to another friend.

Its like being caught in a spider web. How many friends do they have in the first place?! Sheesh!

I have no idea how many names were mentioned in the entire 30 minute journey.

I had absolutely no chance, NO CHANCE at all to join in their conversation. Not that I mind... Their never ending conversation was so interesting that I just pretended to read my notes and tried to take it all in for blogging purposes. Ha!

Erm... those involved don't like what you read tell me hor. I remove.

Now for the exam paper.

According to all my past examinations that I took, extra paper was free flow. There was no limit to how much to write.

In today's paper, there were no writing paper. All the answers were written within the question paper itself because writing space was provided.

Ok, nevermind.

There was one particular question which I cancelled alot of times (when I say alot I really meant ALOT) because I either read the question wrongly or I wrote my workings incorrectly.

So much that I cancel until no more writing space and I still havent figured out the answer yet.

I did not bring liquid paper because I have this tendency to forget to come back later to write over the blanko after attempting other questions.

Have to wait for it to dry mah!

Since that particular question was spread across 2 pages front and back, I raised my hand, got the attention of one of the invigilators and asked if I could have another piece of that particular section.

Take my current one out and staple the new one back.

Easy!

But no...

"Cannot! It's not allowed!" She said.

"Why?! I got no more writing space and I haven't completed this question yet!"

"Blanko it."

"I don't have blanko."

"We get for you"

"..."

Wah lau! What kind of rule is this?! It is only one lousy piece of paper loh! I'm sure you guys have plenty of extra exam papers in stock! Why cannot just take one, just ONE lousy piece off the extras and give it to me!?

You want to save the trees meh?

So with the paper liquid that they brought to me, I spent a good 10 minutes blanko-ing out all the cancelled work. Bloody hell.

Yellow paper turn to white liao loh.

Heng there was more than enough time to finish off my paper. If not I sure make an official complain one.

Thats it for now.

As an ending note...



Skittles Original is addictive...



So is bitter chocolate.

6 Comments:

Blogger /77!cH3//3 said...

why din u blog about your famous section C question 1?

wahahaha!!!

3:10 AM, October 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lao i didnt know u even noticed about our incessant ramblings haha! and see i told u to buy a blanco HAHA

11:01 AM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Michelle: Wah lau. Don't talk about it liao lah. I think I'm the only one out of the enter batch doing that unorthordox method.

Sandy: But exams are supposed to provide you with paper as you need it when you need it!

12:49 PM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

Glad that yur exams is over.

When to see ya in MU, dude?

LOL

.LuKe.

2:11 AM, October 27, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Over? Thats only the first paper dude.

12:08 PM, October 27, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

SERIOUS. YAWNZ.

.LuKe.

12:45 AM, October 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home