Sunday, November 13, 2005

Word of the day

I told myself that I should not go out that often.

But I went out window shopping again, hoping that I can buy something I like back.

Going out with Mr Kwan is always great fun.

Witty words or one liners just pop up out of the blue.

I was at Guardian Pharmacy and needed assistance regarding some product.

All the staff were busy with something.

"Why don't you ask the person at the Pharmacy counter?" He said.

"The pharmacist? You sure they know anot?"

He corrected me. "Its called the pharmist."

"Don't try to bluff me. I know its called pharmacists. Pharmist just don't sound right leh." I replied and approached the pharmacy counter.

"Oh, I know what its called." Mr Kwan stopped me and whispered into my ear.

"Its called the pharmer"

Damn corny yet so funny.

That really got us laughing there and then.

People in Guardian Pharmacy thought we were mad.

1 Comments:

Blogger /77!cH3//3 said...

aahhahahaha *rolls on the floor*

3:31 PM, November 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home