Friday, September 09, 2005

Haven't even make friend become enemy liao ah?

Meeting time for project: 11am

And I woke up late! With a headache somemore!

What kind of headache? The kind of headache when you suddenly jolt out of bed and you know your body did not get enough rest/sleep.

How late? Late as in I didn't even have time to even gel my hair, wear jeans, socks and shoes like I normally do.

So I left the house in my $12 berms which I bought at a pasar malam yesterday (Cheap!) and slippers, only to discover 3 bustops from my school that the meeting was postponed to 11.30 instead.

Chao chee bye!!! If I had known, I would have taken my own sweet time to dress up instead of looking like I'm going to the hawker centre.

That must have triggered it off. A behaviour which my group members claim that it is a new side of me they haven't seen before, as all the while I have been known as the laidback Mr O.K kinda guy.

What did I do? Apparently, I was shooting my mouth off. Practically at everything and everyone. No one is spared. Not even Christina (another lecture mate) whom I haven't even get acquainted with yet. Here are a few reactions regarding my behaviour...

Ralphael: "Wah, haven't even make friend become enemy liao ah?"

Elizabeth: "Wah, The Lecherous Monk today show attitude huh?"

Luoqi: "Today you not only dress different, act also different huh? Sibei attitude ah today!"

Christina gave me the I-want-to-murder-your-whole-family-including-your-dog kinda stare.

(These were somewhere along that line lah, I can't remember the exact because of the headache)

Haiz, my apologies to everyone if I hurt your feelings or anything. Don't mind me ok? I do have my bad days too, and I guess today was it. What? Guys cannot have PMS?

Well, the project got off to a slow start but we did eventually finish the discussion...

When the 2pm lecture started.

I'm feeling already mentally drained, and some of us had not had lunch yet. And the headache was still there! Arghh!

Pop two panadols after lunch and tried to catch up with the lecture that I missed for the first 45 minutes.

Although I am quite tolerant to cold, I find that the lecture room today was fucking cold loh!

I think I'm falling sick. Help!

Funny when I'm typing this, I don't feel sick anymore...

Bah! Must be the new brand of cigarettes that I'm trying now.

Side notes not related to post but interesting enough to be blogged about
  1. I think me and Luoqi share the same taste in colours. Alot of times we wore the same coloured top liao, even today.

    Brother brother same colour huh?

  2. Imran's stunt

    What did he do? The thing he did can really bang wall, bang balls, can bang what sure kena bang one. You know he wanted to log into our student's portal and he forgot his password. Usually when you forgot your password, you can be reminded by answering the security question right?

    Want to know what his question was?

    His security question is so good that it is worthy enough to be the security question of the century.

    His question was...


















    What is my password?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home