Saturday, April 09, 2005

Interesting...

Woohoo, me and my friends got qualified for the competition today. Thats a good start. Can't wait till the 17th of April when the real thing starts. Anyway, I was planning to go clubbing today. Last chance this month because exams are around the corner and I got to hit my notes... again. But Brian sent me a text message saying it was cancelled due to low response. Oh well... but at least this piece of news was a chain reaction to another.

Was outside Plaza Singapura 7-11 chilling out with my homies with our Pokka Green Tea and we witnessed a cat fight! Coming from an all boys school, I don't get to see this thing often too. Man, I don't know if that girl was drunk or what. She was hysterical and it seems that her 3 friends are trying to wake some sense into her... in a violent sort of manner. All that commotion certainly got the attention of the people hanging around nearby. At least the whole scene ended in time for me to catch my last bus home. Hiak hiak.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*meow*

a pity i missed it

=) i was somewhere ard, but the time u witnessed it i was at lucky plaza.

oh yea dan u good at pool? a fren's bf wan 2 find gd players to play. u wanna try? ;)

2:42 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

I so long never touch billards already. Somemore I got a competetion to worry about. Maybe after my exams? That will be around mid May. Will keep you informed.

2:42 PM, August 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure. he plays pool so far i tink. but u're into billiard?

2:42 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Yea I play billards.
Billards = Snooker + Pool
=)

2:43 PM, August 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man...i knoe wat's pool, but wats the diff abt snooker n billiard???

2:43 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Billards is the name given for that kind or sport. It can be pool OR snooker. Snooker is playing on big green table.
Pool is playing on 6 ft, 7 ft, 8 ft, 9 ft tables.
Comprendo?

2:44 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home