Tuesday, April 12, 2005

This sucks...

What a bad start to the morning. Going online to friendster and discovering that all my profile has been wiped out, leaving only the basic information. Second time somemore! Man, all that information! Even I have forgotten what I have typed. Too many!

Was my profile attracting too much attention until it had to be reseted again? I remember the first time I uploaded the holding the money picture, 115 people viewed my profile in the span of a month. Thats alot by my standards. To all my friends, stalkers, hidden bookmarkers and fans, endure awhile until the next update ok?

Or maybe I should just write my profile in the blog instead. What do you think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone's getting snug over his viewership -.-

lolx :P

Haha~

2:44 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home