Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Helping the resurrected

I got a one time job offer! Tutoring!

By now you must be wondering: Wah, I this kind of pattern and standard can be tuition teacher ah?

I did declare that I was not good but I still got hired!

Since my standard was not there, I was paid something else instead of cash.

I was offered transportation costs and makan.

And I was just paid today!


* * * * *


My feeble attempt of blogging something out of nothing.

I was helping my classmate "Kamal". He was murdered on channel 5 True Files. Resurrected. Dyed his hair and looks like a gangster now. Requested assistance from me for his exams next week.

He offered to pay me but I refused.

Of course lah! Friend leh! Somemore after my exams I nearly forgotten almost everything I studied already loh.

Well, apparently he was quite lost. So I met up with him today, passed him my set of past years exam papers and guided him on what and how to study, my style.

At the end of the day, he treated me to dinner and paid for my transport back home.

For those who know this "Kamal", lets wish him all the best for his exams next week yah? He has 4 papers to take within a span of 3 days. The first paper is next Wednesday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'KamaL' is NOT a gangster!!! i know him & he's my friend...u shld calL him 'John Doe!' =)

Yeah..let's wiSh him GOOD LUCK & alL the beSt for his eXams!

***- 3 stars for his upComing papers..heehee :p

9:51 AM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Sheesh, people actually know who I'm talking about! Even when I never mention names!

10:51 AM, November 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah...i'm watChing you from ur baCk, man! loLx :p

11:49 AM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

Hey wat dis John Doe thing abt...

.LuKe.

9:47 PM, November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home