Saturday, November 12, 2005

Spending money like water

I got sick of sitting on my bum for the past two weeks and decided to apply for a part time job. I sent in my resumes last week and went for the first interview today.

Bah, apparently they are looking for full timers on a long term basis.

Went walking along Orchard road after the Interview to buy clothes to add to my wardrobe. Bought 1 and ordered one. Will be going down next week to collect.

This shirt will surely deter people who intends to talk to me in my mother tongue.



Good for a potato kid like me.

If you would like to know, the words on the shirt literally says, "You don't ask me... I don't know."

All in all, I think I spent $50 dollars today. I haven't start earning money yet and there I am spending money like water already.

Sheesh. I need more interviews!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home