Sunday, November 06, 2005

How to see the NR6 bus number later?!

I was as blind as a bat yesterday.

You can also call me the comic book hero Daredevil if you want to.

Why? One second I was dancing and the next second, I have absolutely no idea how my spectacles dropped. Only when everything seems a blur then I realised.

Upon realising that my eyewear is missing, my first thought was "Oh fuck."

I immediately took my handphone out and search my surroundings frantically. My friends took noticed and asked what happened. They too joined in the search after they understood the situation.

Let me see...

at least 5 people shining their handphones on the floor. I think we created a mini scene or something. Haha.

After 10 minutes of fruitless searching... I resigned myself to fate.

Damn! Just imagine the amount of feet stepping and crushing that fragile spectacle frame of mine. I also don't think I want to wait until closing time before resuming my search loh. I rather let it go as a memory.

I thanked my friends for their help and also apologised to them for "spoiling" their night and carried on dancing with a blur vision.

That sucks totally. All I can think of while dancing with a blur vision was, "How to see the NR6 bus number later?!"

About 15 minutes later, someone from the dance floor started passing something around and it kept changing hands. When it reached me, I was so surprised.

Holy shit! My spectacles!

And the best part was that it was still in one piece! Intact! It managed to escape the dancing feet of the almost crowded dancefloor.

Am I lucky or what?

After that, the atmosphere seemed to picked up. The music played was so good what yesterday was my first time leaving the club at closing time. Dancing to my favourite genre of music feels so good after a month of absence. Sweet!

Ok, not so sweet. I had to take a cab home because I missed the last NR6. Bleahz.

By the time I reached home, my Dad was already getting ready for work.

It was 3plus pm by the time I woke up. Sheesh. Two thirds of the day wasted already.

PS: Come to think of it, imagine if I lost my spectacles at either Momo or Zouk. I think I will have absolutely no chance of seeing my trusty spectacles again.

PPS: Did anyone catch True Files on channel 5 last night? Did you see Kamal? Just looking at his face saying this line just makes me want to laugh. "Thanks to you, your daughter has probably slept with a hundred other men before!"

Ok, I'm hungry. I need food.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Song ah..exam finish everyday go chiong..haha.must jio me one day leh >_<

8:33 PM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

KNS. Must see whether dao sao allow me to bring you go or not also mah.

I see that you have discovered my new blog url too!

9:08 PM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

LOL

Hey nice nite wif ya @ MU :)

And you are damn heng u found yur specs. Think they kept it before anyone steps on them...

The most power part of myself: The only alcohol I took was from that bottle from Bryan (or Brian)...and it was only a mouthful.

Eh..I'm not supposed to disclose yur identity...den yur frens leh??

.LuKe.

PS I blog for myself, diary for anyone who wants to know abt my life :)

1:47 AM, November 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA... lucky you!

To think of it, by 4 in the morning, i will totally exhausted, wonder how u managed to dance till closing time....


N yes, after receiving ur msg, i switched on the tv, to see our dear friend kanna killed. haha!

11:19 AM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Luke: Don't worry about my friends. They all have sworn to secrecy. There is no trace in their blogs that has my name linked to The Lecherous Monk. I've seen to that.

Liz: It helps to take a break, pop over to 7-11 and regain your energy somewhere in between ya know.

1:25 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

Yeah. The RnB helped me take a break. :)

1:43 AM, November 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi blogger:)

Your blog is unique... There are billions I think however you provide some accurate inforamtion on this matter. I am really pleased!

Regards,
make money at home online

11:54 AM, April 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I like your blog, you can visit my web page if you like.base business home sales satellitehttp://www.moneywebpage.combase business home sales satellite

9:21 PM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home