Friday, November 18, 2005

Keeping myself occupied

Bumming away at home is indeed boring.

Other than helping out with the household chores and reading the papers word for word, there is practically nothing else to do if I'm not out of the house.

I was on the verge of going insane.

Until I looked through my old PC games collection.

I found a game which I had but did not install and play for don't know what reason.



When I first started played Starcraft a few years ago. I spent a good 2 to 3 weeks completing it without using cheats.

I used to remember playing the multiplayer mode with my other dialup friends. What joy we had during those times.

I wonder why I didn't play Brood War though...

Nevermind! Now since I have excess time on my hands, I can slowly savour playing this old game of mine again.

Within this two weeks, don't expect to see any frequent updates on my blog. I'll be Star Crafting.

Maybe I should get my friends to try playing it again.

Multiplayer anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger LuKe said...

Try asking me. I think I still have my SC and BW. But which patch version u playing?

.LuKe.

9:48 PM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Erm, I never did notice. I need to check.

1:39 AM, November 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home