Friday, February 17, 2006

No names

I can't take it anymore, I have to say it out!

I betted with a classmate that if he comes to sit for tomorrow's test, he is entitled to have lunch at any restaurant at my expense. If he doesn't come, he doesn't even need to treat me!

Where to find this kind of deal right?

Well, this just came in from Sandy while I was doing some last minute bugging before sleeping.

Apparently, even a restaurant treat is not enough to entice him to come sit for the test.

Don't you just hate it when people take a MC just to escape the test because they have no confidence? They get to push away the 20% or 30% test weightage to the final paper and score higher than you at the end of the day, all because during the group study sessions before the exam, he is (usually) taught and guided by the rest of the study group on the earlier chapters so that he can catch up.

He calls this studying smart.

Study smart my foot! Its cheating! In fact, its worst than cheating! But I don't know what word has such an impact regarding this kind of situation.

The school should 1) make it a rule that if the test is compulsory, the test marks will still be counted whether you sit for the test or not. Or 2) screen those people who are taking an MC to see if their case is genuine or not.

If people with chicken pox can still sit for the exams due to special arrangements, I don't see how a (fake) stomachache or a headache can enable you to escape the test.

Unless you are bedridden of course.

Fucking frustrating. I'm starting to doubt the credit of this university. Its like selling a degree if you ask me!

Thats why for this semester, for anything school related, I AM NOT ACCOMODATING HIM.

He needs a wake up call. What happened to all that talk about attending lectures and tests for this year's resolution? All crap!

If you noticed, I am starting to talk back to him/can't be bothered about him regarding school related matters already.

If its not school related, I can STILL be a little accomodating and entertain him abit. He is still a friend afterall.

I know this post may cause some friction between us if he knows about it. So to my classmates who reads my blog, its up to you whether you want to spill the beans on me or not.

This is afterall a public blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally understand where ure coming from...

4:39 AM, February 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo. very violent blog. sparks i sure can sense. woo. haha. but quite funny nevertheless.

5:15 PM, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home