Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Stalker in the works?

It is rare to spot babes in my neighbourhood.

Even with the introduction to http://wholivesnearyou.com

I've signed up an account with them when it was first introduced some time back, browsed through those staying near my block and even if there are some pretty ones living nearby, I never got to see them.

Until yesterday.

While waiting for the bus to go to school.

Woah.

That babe who lives at the next block. She really looks better in person.

I guess its all about timing! Boarded the same bus as me but she alighted earlier than me. Judging from where she stopped, shes either working in the nearby primary school or in the factories further inside.

If shes working that is.

I shall attempt to wait at the bus stop the same time for my future morning lectures.

7 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

lol

12:25 PM, February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how bout the girl who leaves at serangoon ave 3? the one who kindly brings u to sch whenever she gets the car?? huh huh huh!

4:10 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger LuKe said...

YOU STALKER #%$&*%#%#@*)(!!!!

LOL.

.LuKe.

ps Stalking is not a good V Day present...

4:12 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Sandy: That girl who lives in ave 3 is not bad looking lah. But shes not my type. Too bad! As for the transport thingy, I would also bring her to school if my mum lets me use her car loh!

Luke: Today no school. So no stalking today. Have to study... study...

5:20 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

SB: Ok, deleted. You could have just emailed me using your email account you know?

5:23 PM, February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:35 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Ian: I don't stalk guys. Enough said.

1:03 AM, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home