Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I Just Feel Like Bitching

What is the weather up to lately? It is so f**king humid! You can't stay in the open without breaking a sweat! "Xin Qing Zi Ran Liang" doesn't work either! I better down more H2O in case something bad happens. And I can't afford to! Not during my examination week!

Just finished my Macroeconomics1 paper today. And I felt cheated. The past year exam papers didn't help much. I don't know if my batch suay or what but the exam questions is totally different from the previous few past year papers! And I did selective studying by studying from the past year papers somemore! Talk about Productive Efficiency in economic terms... Bleahz!

I guess I only have myself to blame for not going through everything in the notes. Oh well, 1 down, 3 to go. I still will study from the past year papers for the next 3 papers. Call me the stubborn male, persistent fool anything. I don't believe my luck will be that bad. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol..drop by yr blog and see that you are having exam.No worries for u bro..remember our motto.the only thing we can't achieve in our lives is failure..HAHAHA..gd luck

2:48 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Wah Thomas, your first post in my blog and you said it with so much impact! I like your style man. Well said! Makes me more confident in the exams liao. And I see that you have a friendster blog too! Add more comments and being the loyal friend for 13 years(?) I will definetely patronise it.

2:49 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home