Sunday, April 17, 2005

Made It!

Some hell of a competition. I worked my ass real hard to help my team cliched the 2nd place of the E-Zone Daytona Competition 2005. At least my team's beginner course professional finally gets to live up to his reputation. He came in first. As expected of the prizes. Apart from a t-shirt, a mug, they threw in tokens as well. $50 worth of tokens for the first place winner and $40 worth for the second. How am I going to spend finish all these tokens?! Their games are so...

OLD!

Sheesh. Hopefully, I can get the pictures up ASAP. But don't count on it given that I have more important things to concentrate on. Studies come first. Leisure shall take a back seat for now...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try giving yur "nice n innocent" frens those tokens to play those "disc-hitting" games over dere. I think they will like it and will be squealing and chuckling while playing that.

=P no offense dude, but seriously $40 tokens = 80 tokens...u gonna play like a hella Daytona to get over it...hahaha!... :P

.LuKe.

2:45 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

That disc hitting game costs 3 tokens per play! Coming from a place like E-Zone, its daylight robbery! I can tell that the machines were brought over from Cineleisure and Plaza Singapura somemore!
I snowballed the tokens with the first place winner to $90 and split it 4 ways. The rest of the team members reserves it as much as I do. That makes about 40 to 45 tokens per person. Thats still alot!

2:46 PM, August 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! That's really a lot dude! Haha~...well it's an experience I guess...anyway E-Zone's known for daylight and nightlight robbery all the time...

2:46 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home