Thursday, December 29, 2005

Dawn Yeo in FHM



I've bought myself a copy. Because of 3 reasons.
  1. Dawn Yeo is featured.
  2. FHM is giving away a free deck of FHM playing cards.
  3. FHM's Girl Next Door Finals. I wonder if that is the competition which Janice has been talking about?

After I bought it, I scanned through the magazine. Totally disappointed.

Dawn does not look as good as the ones found in her blog and FHM Girl Next Door finals is on March 2006. I also dunno if this competition was the one Janice was talking about or not. Comeon Janice, tell me already!

At least the $7 did not go to waste. I got a set of FHM cards to play with, and there is also Megan Lai, aka this month's firecracker.

She is HOT HOT HOT!!! Hotter than Dawn Yeo definitely!

Its that bad until I don't want to post up any of her pictures.

So people, if you are looking for hot Dawn Yeo pictures in this issue. Forget it. Go through her blog archives instead. Its waaayyyy lot better. Trust me.

Heres a picture of Megan Lai instead.

Sorry for the blurred pic. Using camera phone mah.

The offer still stands. Who wants to sponsor me a digicam?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

dawn yeo looks bad cos ppl who underwent dramatic cosmetic reconstruction will not look good for too long...

muahahhahaha!!!!!

1:36 AM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Wah lau! Damn chek ark! I shall not comment on this, because I have nothing against erm... surgery.

9:12 AM, December 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hha..sorry, juz noticed this section u asked...well, yea. its actually FHM GND..but..like i said, i tink i screw up my own chance. they did not explicitly say they would disqualify me or smth, its just that i missed the chance to gain publicity for that event.. :(

3:02 PM, January 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home