Sunday, December 25, 2005

Recalling Christmas celebrations

Although it is the festive season, I've never really counted down to Christmas nor really celebrated it these past few years. Even if I did, it was quite pathetic.

I can vividly recall how I spent my Christmas for the past 3 years.

3 years ago, I celebrated Christmas in Deskar Road. Went there with my neighbourhood friends to sight see.

2 years ago, I was in the army and I was doing Standby. 2NTM. Sucks man.

Last year, I was with my friend I knew for 14 years (going 15) at Parklane Subway. We counted down playing snooker till late.

This year was slightly different. I counted down alone in my boss' vehicle at...



I was there not because it was my choice, because I lost my way.

Pathetic. Stopping outside the building and looking through the street directory for a good 10 min before I knew which direction I was supposed to head to.

Lonely Christmas huh?

Well, at least its not that bad, typing this entry on the host's laptop.

I can't wait to meet that Liv Tyler lookalike.

4 Comments:

Blogger R2D2 said...

Lucky you, being free to spend your holiday clubbing.

12:16 AM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

I was lucky enough that there were no shows on the day itself. But Christmas eve was damn busy man!

12:41 AM, December 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor thing.. :( anyway, hope u still manage to find meaning thru tt boring time.. :) btw, merry xmas! and saw the liv tyler lookalike??? pretty or not..post her pic leh.. =p

2:51 AM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Merry Xmas to you too Janice! Ok lah, at least I get to know Singapore roads better and I can drive alone more confidently already. Haha!

As for Liv Tyler lookalike... from far looks like her lah. But at close up the features not the same leh.

No pics were taken at the party last night sorry~

9:40 AM, December 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home