Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas morning at MU

I finished work at about 1am yesterday and went over to Music Underground to party.

28 dollars cover charge to enter Music Underground last night. Fucking Ex.

But its damn worth it.

Music was good. The babes were hot. And I managed to see syncronized dancing!

6 people on stage all doing the same moves.

The guys see already all make room for them and stopped to watch.

The girls see already can't stop screaming.

Macam they are some form of idols like that, like our very own Singapore Idol or Project Superstar. Only this time its either Clubbing Idol or Clubbing Superstar.

Whatever.

From what I heard from my clubbing friends, this group of 6 is considered small already. That time he saw them at Sparks there were about 10 people doing the syncronized dancing. He even claimed that the entire Sparks dance floor stopped dancing just to see them perform.

Wah lau, really clubbing superstars sial!

Woops. Look at the time! I gotta go get ready for a Christmas Party tonight.

I heard that a Liv Tyler lookalike will be there.

Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home