Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas to all!

Go party, have fun, get naked if you have to.

Some couples are celebrating their first Christmas together so cherish the moment huh?

I know its still early for greetings.

Thats because I have to work later... counting down to when I can pack up and go home while you people count down to Christmas.

I predict today will be another late night.

I am lack of sleep. Its because of too much late nights after packing up.

Sidenote: My boss brought me and another collegue to clubbing somewhere and boy, it sure is HAPPENING!

Things like that going on in a club don't happen everywhere.

SWEET!

Merry Christmas everybody!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.syfc.org.sg/christmas05/hokkien.htm
Merry X'mas!!!

12:28 PM, December 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home