Tuesday, January 03, 2006

First day of school

School sucks. (As usual)

But its the company that I'm with that always makes it all worthwhile.

Was finally introduced to that person. And she joined my group of friends for lunch somemore!

Ok, its more like me tagging along with them instead because I had an appointment with my friends for lunch already. I can see that those two classmates of mine trying to create opportunity for me, by walking ahead and talking, leaving me behind with her. Sheesh.

Plenty of mixed feelings.

Who would have thought that I would even get to have a conversation with her?

What should I talk about?

What if I get tongue tied?

What if I get all shy and clammed up?

Plenty of what ifs.

Ah fuck. Just play by ear lah.

It helped that I know about her blog and her latest happenings. So I just pretended that I don't know anything and ask.

Not bad lah, get to know about a few more things which she didn't include in that blog of hers.

I had to leave halfway through their lunch and meet up with my other friends.

When I asked them what they wanted to eat, they said they wanted to eat shark fin and abalone.

What the fuck? All feeling rich huh? Lucky Plaza got restaurant meh?

Don't have, but a place like this still got place sell shark fin.



This was their menu. Rabbit Brand Seafood Delicacies. Set Menu with Dessert at factory price. 100% GENUINE shark's fin.

I ordered Set C.



Shark fin soup + scallop + shreaded chicken meat + abalone sauce + udon + chinese tea + cheng teng.

SGD$4.90

Fucking cheap and fucking full.

I'm definetely going back there again.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for u la!

8:52 PM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger S. said...

I've been there before. Many years ago. I'm surprised it's still around.

10:34 PM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger LuKe said...

Great job monk. Now it's the time. :)

11:31 PM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger The Forlorn Knight said...

Well done brother monk! Remember, the more you think of what to say to a woman, the more nervous you get. And she can sense this so stay indifferent. You know how to reach me if you need advice.

11:27 AM, January 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See Mr. Monk..Just be yrslf & all will fall into place (",)

11:56 PM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home