Sunday, January 01, 2006

Fucking tired

Currently typing this in the office. Finally unloaded everything in the store. So far this weekend has been the most siong one in the entire month. Why? Because I worked for 48 hours without sleep thats why.

I wonder if I'm typing straight so far. My mind is sooo dead.

Everything below this paragraph is a draft I drafted a few days ago. I drafted about the reflections of 2005. I've edited alittle bit even though I'm in zombie mode. Bleahz.

So far 2005 has been an interesting year. I've seen things I've never seen before and experienced things I've never experienced before. An example would be getting interesting in other genres of music other than Eurodance. All because of influences from my classmates!

As for the coming new year, I still will not be making any resolutions as I always never stick to them. Instead, I've complied a list on the significant events which happened to me for the year 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home