Saturday, January 07, 2006

Is it a mousepad?

Was supposed to go clubbing with my classmates.

Estimated timing to finish work is about 1.30am 2am the latest.

4am and I'm still in the office.

Damn, its not often that I get to go clubbing with my classmates.

Opportunity lost.

If you wanted to know, I and my towkay just unloaded a lorry load of stuff back into the store.

What a way to start the first weekend of 2006.

Even though it was tiring, my muscles did not ache.

Guess its tuned to all that loading and unloading already. Ha!


* * * * *


Was informed by my brudder via MSN that he has changed his blog ID and url. A new start for the new year he says. He even has got a cool haircut! Very very different I would say.

But some things never change. From the first day I know him up till now, he is still full of shit.

I wonder if he still eats pork. The last I heard, he only eats it only when hes family members is not around.

Its hard to meet up with him last year. Hes working, I'm studying. WHen I'm free, hes working.

I should really catch up with him one of these days, maybe gather the old gang back while we're at it too!

Check his blog out at http://foxtrot1.blogspot.com

Oh, and I totally dig his Only in Japan... entry.

Is it a mousepad? I seriously think its a mousepad. A unique design somemore!

If it really is, I wonder where can I get my hands on those...

6 Comments:

Blogger R2D2 said...

You're still working during studies? Wow.

4:41 AM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Its only part time. And I only work when my boss requires manpower.

Its not everyday I work also mah

4:44 AM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger The Forlorn Knight said...

You sick bastard! Haha I knew this kind of shit would catch your attention. You are afterall...The Monk.

Well let's see! Thanks for the haircut compliment, new year's been excellent thus far. And yes I am still very non halal ;)

10:52 PM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger LuKe said...

Funny, I thought I posted a reply.

I said, yea those are mousepads. I saw it in my forum as a discussion topic :)

.LuKe.

12:23 AM, January 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, G Taste mouse pads!

kawa

2:42 PM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

So does anyone knows where can I buy those?

3:54 PM, January 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home