Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Blinkymummy? Hotel 81?

I found out today that one of my readers like reading my blog so much, that he visits this site five times a day!

Imagine, five times! My blog got that interesting to read meh?

Unless I got something to write about or my email has informed me that someone has commented on it, I don't even visit my own blog that often loh!

Even if I do, its because the links to my daily reads are in there. I don't bookmark them you see.

Damn its getting late, and I'm getting sleepy! Gone were the days where I would usually sleep at 3am earliest.

This week's lecture is BORING to the core loh! Theres no drive for me to go sit in his lecture and listen to him talk.

But even though I know its boring, I still crawl out of bed and getting my lazy ass to school.

Knowing that she will be in that lecture has been the driving force and motivation for the past two semesters.

Now that we are aquainted, the motivation of going to school has grown stronger, no matter how boring the lecture is.

Let things take its natural course huh? I don't want to rush things.

So to all my classmates: STOP creating chances for me! I appreciate the effort but its very akward for me you know?!

And PLEASE! Do not say anything about this blog of mine in her presence. If she ever finds out... I seriously don't know where to bury my head then.

Just a side note, I was taking the bus home and watching TV Mobile.

Is it just me or is that BlinkyMummy I see on the Hotel 81 advertisement?

BlinkyMummy, if you are happen to read this, can reply?

7 Comments:

Blogger Kawa said...

Blog = blackmail material. OH NOES!

"I found out today that one of my readers like reading my blog so much, that he visits this site five times a day!"

haha, maybe he left the comp on the whole day and your blog was left on there, some how press back/refresh a few times when he's surfing? Once I did that to my own blog and the sitetracker was jumping like crazy.

1:56 AM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger R2D2 said...

Her? She doesn't even reply to her own comments. I doubt she will.

But I may be wrong, as usual.

7:32 PM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

You never know mah.

10:07 PM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger LuKe said...

Monk,

jiayou wo!! And classmates, dun purposely matchmake, it will go terribly wrong. Let monk has his own natural plans to attract the girl.

DO NOT ALWAYS THINK YOUR "GOOD" AND "SURE-WORK" METHODS WILL DO GOOD FOR HIM.

It won't.

Good luck dude.

.LuKe.

11:51 PM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Heck, I'm not even expecting anything out of this loh.

Like I said, let things take its natural course. If its meant to be, its meant to be.

11:59 PM, January 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hallo.. i oso thot i saw BM in the hotel81 commercial on tvmobile.. haha..

2:06 AM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Hurray! A fellow supporter!

4:22 AM, January 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home