Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Babe Heaven!

The theme for the night was Retro.

There were so many babes that my eyes had a feasting! Plus they were dressed in retro outfits that make them look so chick and sexy!

*Drools*

For a start, the girls behind the gambling tables were hot. All were dressed in black. Some in miniskirts or body hugging dress.

*Nose bleed*

Didn't get to check out all the tables, but the Cyndi Lauper table....

*Nose bleed*

The one who was in a green(?) one piece dress.

*Nose bleed*

And thats only some of them! If I had the chance to check out the rest...

I think I'll die bleeding.

Oh by the way...



JAGO'S Vanilla Vodka Cream.

Nice drink! Infact, its more than nice.

Its superb!

Feeling the Vodka cutting through the thick vanilla cream...

Heavenly! *2 thumbs up*

I tried 2 glasses. One I gulped it down in one shot, the other I slowly drank.

I prefer the gulping method. More shiok!

It might just be the one to overtake the current popular tequilla shot. Look out for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home