Monday, February 06, 2006

Where to meet them?

As usual, I went to my usual haunt almost every Saturday.

Music Underground.

I'm beginning to recognise those familiar faces who always hang out there.

Yesterday was fun because they started playing eurodance around 11.30pm. Quite early I would say. Usually, they would start around 12 midnight.

There were quite alot of girls last night. But under the dim light, I can't see if they were babes or not.

Then it got me thinking. Where do these girls come from? Some of those girls were definetely in their early 20s. How come I never seem to be able to meet girls who like eurodance?

All the girls I know are so into Zouk, MOS, Momo, Chinablack etc etc.

In other words, anti-eurodance.

I know there is a community of eurodance lovers out there.

I just need to find out where.


* * * * *


I had a sudden craving for milkshake when the DJ decided to play a half an hour set of R&B.

The only place that had cheap milkshake at that time was MOS Burger. A good thing MOS Burger was open until 2am!

Then it got me thinking again. Why did MacDonalds take down milkshake off their menu?

I know Mac has taken down milkshake off their menu along time ago.

But does anyone know the reason why they done it?

Its a damn bloody nice beverage loh!

Anyway, I shall end with a quote which has got me and my friend laughing while playing an old school arcade game titled Alien Vs. Predator.

"Oh fuck! A can of worms!"

1 Comments:

Blogger R2D2 said...

I only know of the face huggers that will kill the player if he/she does not get rid of it in time.

1:18 AM, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home