Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Cause And Effect

Cause: 3 hours of lesson in school everyday.

Common Effect: People become lazy and don't come to school, especially if its a morning class.

This usually happens and they usually struggle when its near to tests or exams.

But I have encountered something entirely different. On my first exam paper, one of my classmates did not even come! Sure, sometime during mid semester he started slacking by not coming but he still made the effort to get the notes etc. But not coming to the exam at all? Another classmate called him and discovered that he was not sick, but had some problems I don't know what, and also the thought of quitting school. Sheesh.

Approximately 6k per semester gone like that. Good money down the drain man... Very stupid I would say, but oh well, its his choice afterall. What do you loyal readers think?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ex quit MDIS on her second yr of degree, watcha tink. =)

2:49 PM, August 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my friend go back singapore after first week of sch oversea..11k school fee plus 2k housing + air tickets + things he bought before coming to australia.Total near to 20k.What do u think?

2:49 PM, August 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lolx we have lotsa pple quit halfway eh? Hence why I dun jump into the study bandwagon...

2:50 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

You know what I think? I think these people either have too much money or too much time to spare. We aren't young any longer man. Mid 20s! Sheesh!

2:50 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home