Friday, April 29, 2005

Resistance is futile... not!

Its amazing. I'm usually not at home on a Friday until late at night and here I am at home typing this at 6.20pm. The 3 hours Business Statistics paper really shagged me out mentally and physically I guess. I couldn't sleep much last night as my mind keeps repeating the numbers and formulas etc. Before I know it, it is off to school. Bah!

But the last 3 days of group studying did help alot. Plenty of analysing and discussions going on. The result? Quite "smooth" sailing in todays paper. Cheers to Ralphael and Indram/Feroz/Rahul (Whatever name you prefer) if you two happen to be reading this.

Next hurdle, an open book law exam. How to study for that? Selective studying won't help much in this paper I guess. I think I shall look through my notes on Sunday and do more group studying on Monday and Tuesday again. Hopefully, I can be enlightened further.

I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel... endure! Arghhh! Today may be the start of the weekend but I shall not go clubbing to destress! Clubbing shall be my reward after the exams instead! Mind over body, mind over body, mind over body, mind...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea man enjoy yurself dude! :)

hey wanna grab some chiong tips frm u sometime...haha~

2:37 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

It really depends on the reason on you going clubbing. My classmate was telling this recently and I totally agree with him. There are a few reasons why people go clubbing.
1) To pick up girls
2) To see and be seen
3) To drink
4) To enjoy yourself. If any of the above factors come in, it is a bonus.
So it really depends. Which one are you?

2:37 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home