Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Just another normal day

As my big day draws closer, so have the preparations.

Reservations at the restuarant, done.

I was on my way to town to settle the stuffs and my friend HQ decided to call and meet up. He was in the vicinity and we decided to meet up for dinner. Oh well, at least it beats having dinner alone.

HQ is also another interesting fella. He was my friend from the army, same department. He can talk so much cock that sometimes I don't know whether to laugh at his jokes or just shut him up. I guess going to reservist will be so much fun with him around.

He showed me his PSP and I was like... wah~ I played the game he had in his PSP and I am so amazed by its graphics. Other than games you can also store music, videos or pictures inside.

Sweet!

Forget about the video iPod. I'm adding PSP into my wishlist instead!

Our last stop before heading home was Kinokuniya.

I needed to buy something to read to kill time. I came across a book called the Lay Guide at the relationships section. Initially I was tempted to purchase it but I stopped myself.

I went to purchase a magazine instead.



Sensual New Age Guy magazine. Second issue. I flipped through a few pages before finally purchasing it. I wonder why I didn't notice their first issue out at the bookstands last month.

Maybe it was because of my exams.

Will give a review after I'm done reading it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kawa said...

Hhmm.. Men's magazines over there looks more yummy.

Over here, for example FHM: Articles - sucks, chicks - too tame.

3:09 AM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home