Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tuition Part 2

Second session today!

Ok not today. Yesterday.

The time I spent at "Kamal's" house today stretched from 3pm to 12midnight.

Hes such a wonderful host, always making sure I had things to munch on and had enough to drink. He even offered me a Javanese snack called Rempeyek. It taste like Murukku. This was the first time I tried it and I give it a thumbs up!


Mirinda Green Apple with Rempeyek combination. Shiok!

As for teaching 'Kamal", there was only so much I could still remember and teach him and there was only so much he could absorb.

During most of the breaks, he has been regretting on why he didn't study with me & the rest of my study group a month back.

Hes having such a difficult time now that I see also heart pain.

Oh well, I passed the rest of my notes to him when he sent me home just now. Hopefully he can find some solutions in them.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...hmmmmm, edited bLog!! seems like there's a few miSsing lines~~
[different from é 1 i read in é morning].

9:00 PM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Hmmmm, you are either too bored that you have to read the post twice or too interested in that few missing lines.

Nothing of importance anyway.

12:30 AM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Kawa said...

haha, i remember what was deleted. Anyway, I'm not "Kamal" lah.

At times I'm just too lazy to log in to post comments. Especially when I did not post up anything on my blog.

kawa

2:59 AM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

I not worried about "Kamal"

I'm just more concerned about who Kawa is and how is Kawa related to "Kamal".

12:57 PM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home