Sunday, January 08, 2006

Rainy Weekend

I didn't know taking a cab from my house down to East Coast would cost 15 bucks. I seriously think the cab driver deliberately brought me via the long and less traffic route.

@#$%!!!

Was having a BBQ with some friends. Familiar yet not so familiar. I can't really describe the feeling. You know you and the guys have nothing to talk about when you start talking about NS. Bleahz.

Anyway, by the time I got there, a pathetic fire was already started. From what I see, they used about 1/2 a bag of charcoal and plenty of firestarters just to get it going.

The organiser was even thinking about getting more firestarters! Sheesh!

Well, I did salvage the fire without using anymore firestarters and with careful maintaining, the fire burned nicely the entire night.

Believe me, salvaging a fire in the rain is no joke!

Heng the drizzle stopped ah...

Headed down to Music Underground after that.

First clubbing night for the year 2006 and woohoo!

Babes galore!

Me and my friends noticed 3 girls who looked like they are totally clueless about the club.

"I think they are virgins! Never seen them here before leh!" my friend was telling me.

True enough, within 5 minutes after heading for the dance floor, the tallest one was approached by a guy already.

5 minutes after that, that guy's friend went to approach the other.

"Wah, sibei gin hor? Just come got people approach liao." I was telling my friend.

He replied 5 words.

"抢手货! Hor eh!" (Goods that people will snatch one! Best ah!)

Even though it wasn't eurodance music all the way, it was still fun.

Had 3 drunken ladies dancing at close proximity that sometimes, me and my friend had to catch them when they lose their balance.

I don't blame their friends with them. They were pretty difficult to manage.

Oh well, thats for drinking too much Chivas neat I guess.

By the time I stepped out of the place, it was raining cats and dogs.

After I reached home, bathe and sleep and wake up, it is still raining!

I wonder how Liz is going to spend her birthday in this downpour. Hope it doesn't damper her mood...

Happy Birthday Liz!

4 Comments:

Blogger LuKe said...

Last minute changes made me not gone down.

ANyway another time. Wanna be down on Haji eve? I might either be @ MU or MOS.

.LuKe.

10:13 PM, January 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=)

Just sent you a sms actually. THANK YOU!!!

Did most of the celebrating on Saturday evening and in the wee hours of Sunday morning, so not really affected by the rain today.

Tomorrow no work too... Weeeeee! BUT.. public holiday work le.

Oh well.. just want say a big Thank You la...

10:50 PM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Luke: I hope its not going to be expensive like Xmas eve...

Liz: No problemz~

12:22 AM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger LuKe said...

MU usually gets expensive on special holidays.

.LuKe.

6:02 PM, January 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home