Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hatching plans

I think my group mates creative juices are on the roll. We've got a few examples and quotes to use in our upcoming presentation during our discussion yesterday.

There is the:
  • Straight to the point example,

  • Straight and crude example

  • Stupid and funny and yet according to our topic example,

  • Totally out of the point example and

  • Stupid and funny and totally not according to our topic presented example. (Hey, we need to loosen up in the heat of discussion you know?)

I've got some other interesting examples and have mentioned them to my groupmates during the group discussion yesterday already, but its still up to them if they want to use it or not.

Well, if they chose not to use it, it will be good blogging material.

As for my part, I have to give an example too.

Nothing concrete yet. Just some ideas forming in my head.

So its either I'm going to be very evil or very daring.

We'll see.

For now, I got my upcoming test to worry about.

Arghhh! Does it ever end?!

2 Comments:

Blogger sereneannabelle said...

haha. i love cool light-hearted presentations. brings the attention back from everyone.

i can never crack a joke during presentations, i dunno why. Must be the nervousness. heh

4:39 PM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Ah~ the fear of public speaking. Happened to me during my poly days.

In time, its all about just sending the message across. So I've learnt to loosen up.

6:36 PM, February 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home