Thursday, February 23, 2006

I am such a liar

Look at me! Updating when I said that I will not be updating only 2 hours ago!

I should be hitting my notes by now! Why am I procrastinating to studying?

Damn I think I need help.

Anyway, I noticed that I hardly touched my template after that big revamped and havent been updating it.

If you noticed, I've seperated my friends who blog into another catergory and added some other blogs which I've bookmarked recently or have read religiously over the months.

The new additions are:

  1. Little Miss Drinkalot. There is something about her posts that makes the reader just want to keep reading. I can't put a finger on it... Maybe there is something about blogs written by people in their 30s.

  2. Skybellzz. I usually read the blogs of others who comments in my blog. And her blog is quite interesting actually. Not to mention good looking too!

  3. Teenage Lolita. Her description about her sexual activities is just too hot to neglect! Read her archives, you will know what I mean.

  4. Very Poisonous Lady. I took down her link when she closed down her blog the last time. Didn't update it when she returned to blogging.

There are a few other blogs that I read but I can't post the link up though. These bloggers are:

  1. Janice Yeo. Yes that FHM/Maxim Janice. You know who I'm talking about. I can't post up her blog link. I've swore to secrecy!

  2. HER. If she has a stat counter and knows of my blog. I don't know where to hide my face. I think I'll quit school if that happens! Ok, maybe not quit. Maybe I'll defer or attend the night classes or something.

  3. Blogs of good looking/cute women. But they hardly update their blogs. So no point linking them up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww. thanks. hehe

4:01 PM, February 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe...your HER is someone special eh? must be la..if nto you wont say that ..:)

2:43 PM, February 25, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Janice: :Lets just say that shes leaves an impression. She doesn't know it but most of my classmates do.

If you read my previous entries regarding about HER, you will know what I'm talking about.

I like to keep it as low profile as possible so I'm hoping the cat won't be let out of the bag.

3:52 PM, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home