Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Some people are just so strange!

An anonymous coward has commented asking why is my blog always talking about girls and I sound desperate.

If people like him/her can post this kind of comment, it shows that he/she has been visiting my blog on a regular basis, since there is an "always" word in there.

Its interesting to see that people can visit my blog religiously and don't like what he/she is reading. Shouldn't it be the other way round? Hmmm.

I may write a short post about the latest happenings around the blogosphere once in a while but I usually don't because there are many other blogs who seek that kind of audience already. The reason why I hardly talk about it is because I don't seek to become just another blog.

Apart from my almost daily rantings/bullshit, I like to talk about women. I may sound desperate but if I'm not wrong, many were coming into my site in the month of September 2005 just to look at some popular Singapore bloggers dressed in nothing but a bikini. As for the latest sex scandal involving a certain NYP student, look at the amount of people looking for the video!

Whos the desperate one now?

I do not write to entertain. So if you don't like what you read, there is always the X button for you to click on at the top of your browser. And don't bookmark my blog either.

If you are looking for news, humour and pretty girls and their lifes, there are always popular blogs like mrbrown.com, miyagi.sg, xiaxue.blogspot.com, kennysia.com and blackhighheels.blogspot.com

Go read theirs instead.

5 Comments:

Blogger R2D2 said...

Mr Miyagi is a fucking lousy hamsup. And Kennysia as well. And Rambotan as well. I'm entitled to say that, seeing that they have lots of pretty girls as friends and I don't. So I'll rather avoid their blogs.

Also, I'm ok with you removing me as contributor. Feels weird when I write here.

1:58 AM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Maybe thats one of the reasons why people go read their blogs. Because they want to look at their pretty girl friends.

Talk about being desperate! LoL

2:24 AM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Erm are you resigning? We should discuss this no?

2:26 AM, February 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a classic case of trolling. Ignore them and keep on blogging what you are blogging.

kawa

8:53 AM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger R2D2 said...

Strangely, someone was trolling me in Gabrielle's blog. What's up with that?

But it's too much trouble to respond to him, so I'll just ignore him/her and go on my merry way.

4:47 PM, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home