Wednesday, May 04, 2005

75% Suay

Yep. As above. As related to an earlier post, I said that my current batch this semester is suay. I know the statistic paper was easy but it was also different from the past years. So currently, it is already a hatrick. 3 out of 4 papers done and all totally different from the previous papers. WTF? But I STILL will not believe that my luck is that bad. I STILL will study past year papers for my last paper on Monday. Blardee hell, at least give us a paper we all can do confidently mah! Why pull this kinda stunt? Bleahz...

At least I have plenty of things to look forward to after the exams. Chalet, clubbing, another competition, meeting my Mei etc. In the meanwhile, wish me luck again? Haha. Thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buck it up man, you can do it. (^_^)

2:51 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home