Monday, May 23, 2005

Bumming around does have its limit

A week of bumming around does lags the brain and body. You tend to take life easy when everything in the world is rushing by. I've rewatched my old movie vcds, rented new ones, watched it twice, making trips to nearby neighbourhoods to check if there is anything new or interesting, played computer games, surfed the internet for anything and everything, read self help books, sent out job resumes, called the classified ads part time section.

One of the result is the heavy usage of internet time and thus I need to seriously cut down on the usage. For you loyal reader's info, I am still on dialup with a time plan so.... stop sniggering.

During the internet surfing, I came across the anime Gundam Seed Destiny which is a sequel to the anime Gundam Seed. Since I don't have broadband to bit-torrent the files to my computer effectively and efficiently, I was wondering if you readers have or know of people who have this anime series in their possession.

Oh yea, Jason Hahn has written a book called Asking for Trouble: Tales of Saffy and Amanda. I'm just waiting to get my hands on that book to read after I'm done with my current one. For your info, (again) Jason Hahn is a regular contributor to 8 Days magazine. He usually writes about his experiences sharing an apartment with Saffy and Amanda, and his beloved adopted mongrel dog, Pooch. The way those words are penned (or typed) is so damn interesting to read. In fact, that is the reason why I buy 8 days in the first place.

Unfortunately, this is all I have for you loyal readers today. Until the next boring update, this is The Lecherous Monk, logging off.

P.S. I sound like a host! Sheesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home