Monday, May 09, 2005

YESSA!

Exams are finally over! And today's paper was amazing... easy. Lets hope the marker will also go easy on my paper. Haha. Now that I am so free, I have so many things to do. Number 1 priority, time to start training seriously for another competition coming up. Hope it doesn't burn a bigger hole in my pocket. There is also an upcoming fish fair at the Singapore Expo late May. After today, I wonder if there is an meet ups with my sister anot.

Apparently, she was concerned about me and she didnt like it when I asked her to concentrate on her studies first and not worry about me too much. The result? Throwing tantrums. If you are reading this mei, I'm sorry if I use my words too bluntly. Like I said, I only have the best of interest for you. If you still continue to hate me... *Shrugs*

For you loyal readers, stay tuned for more post in the month of May cause there will be many!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhhh

Dan ah, so concerned abt yur sis!!! JIAYOU!!! =)

Reminds me of myself =P hey Dan's sis, dun blame him ok? I understand how he thinks at least in this prospect, so dun throw too much at him la...else he bruise here n dere need get money go doctor...hahaha~...

Anyway, great to hear you finishing yur exams!

.LuKe.

2:52 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home