Friday, May 06, 2005

Happy Birthday To The May Babies!

Knowing friends whos birthday fall on the same day. What are the odds of that? Slim but not impossible. In school, 2 of my lecture mates' birthday fall on the same day too. Outside school I know of another 2 more. What can I say? Its the month of May, the birthday month. In total, I know of 5 friends whos birthday falls on this month.

Anyways, it time to wish these respective people...

Wei Wen - 5th May
Felicia Chan - 7th May
Brian - 7th May
Ian Kwan - 10th May
Colin Sim - 19th May

Happy Birthday to these people especially Felicia & Brian if you are reading this! Today is your special day! Brian jioed me last week for a drinking session, Felicia booked me on her birthday but up till now she has yet to make plans. Haha.

I have a Mother's Day gathering with my relatives at my granny's place and the worst of all, an exam paper on Monday! So many! I guess I have to give some meetups a miss this time round.

Hmmm, it seems that after the 21st Birthday, any subsequent birthdays don't seem important anymore huh? Guess noone wants to be reminded that they are getting old...

Oh yea, your present is here with me Felicia, as promised. If we aren't meeting up on your Birthday then find another time and I pass it to you ok?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Felicia? It sounds familiar dude. =) haha anyway same surname as me eh? LOLx help me wish her happy birthday if I happen to know her, or u've mentioned her to me b4. LOLx.

.LuKe.

2:52 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home