Saturday, August 06, 2005

Embarrassing moments

How embarrassing? I'll tell you guys soon enough. But first things first. I like to wish Ralphael a very Happy Birthday! There was a mini-conspiracy going on to get Ralph to come to school so that he can cut his birthday cake. Wasn't too fanciful as it was all done in a 20min tea break in the middle of the lecture. Haha.


Black Forest Cake! Sandy nearly got into an accident when she went to get the cake, so she said.


Birthday boy Ralphael cutting the cake after the Birthday Song.


Sandy being the ever so kind one, helping to distribute the cake around.


The Birthday boy peeling tissue off the cake before taking a bite. He does not want his face to be captured for anonymity sake.

That was the afternoon session of Ralphael's Birthday celebration. The major one was the one happening in the night. A party at Club Momo, said to be one of the hottest clubs in town currently. My first time there somemore, so excited!

Me and some of the guys were supposed to meet at Club Momo's entrance at 9pm. Lecture ends at 5pm, which leaves us a good 4 hours to haul our asses back home to have dinner and prepare.
Some of the guys were late as usual... and surprise surprise, our dear Elizabeth was there! If I'm not wrong, this is the first time I'm seeing her when the sky has turned dark.

Wah lau, upon entering Club Momo, I saw 3 pool tables, with house cues that look like personal ones. Damn posh! After some delay, we finally got a table. Adrian wanted to eat and a few of us followed him.

Upon our return, the drinks were already spread out all over the table. There were 2 bottles of premium Vodka, 1 bottle of Chivas, Beer in jugs and mixers of Coke, 7-up and Green Tea. (I tired to take pictures but my camera phone is pathetic in dark places and at night. Everything comes out dark and pixelated.)

1st round: Beer

2nd: Vodka 7-up

3rd: Vodka Orange

4th: Chivas Neat

5th: Chivas Coke

6th: Chivas Green Tea

7th and above: I don't remember

By then the music played was already getting people to dance on the dance floor and Luoqi was urging me to dance, saying he heard alot about the legendary Lecherous Monk on the dance floor. (I'm flattered but I have to say sorry to Luoqi for disappointing him. Come to MU one of these weekends if you wanna see my full potential ok?)

Drinks...

I tried to dance to the beat of the music but somehow, the body just doesn't wanna move. My head and shoulders were heavy. Die liao, a sign of bad things to come. So instead of dancing I tried to keep myself entertained. I sat down on the sofa and tired to wrestle a cushion from Elizabeth. Apparently she likes that cushion alot and I failed to snatch it from her after a few attempts.

More drinks...

I grew very sleepy and have no idea how long I was lying there. I remember telling you guys that when there is alcohol in my system, there can only be two results, I get either sleepy or I become a...



Yea. I was a merlion that night. Paiseh sial. So paiseh that I don't wanna blog about it.

I did recover eventually and by the time I did, the Birthday Boy was drunk. And he took over my seat on the cushion while I starting grooving to the music. Sandy offered to send me home that night (Thanks Sandy) and will inform me when she was about to leave.

In my semi-conscious state, I was observing all my classmates. Everyone was enjoying themselves! What a party pooper I am, drinking so much and getting wasted. Sheesh.

Some time later...

I thought I saw Sandy signaling to be that it was time to go. Ok, I bid everyone farewell, and asked them to enjoy themselves when I made my way to the exit. At the exit, I did not see Sandy around. Hmmm, sent her 2 SMSes and no replies. I called her but couldn't get through.

By then I was already damn tired and damn seh already and I decided to talk a walk to clear my head. When Sandy did reply me, she said she was still at Momo. Huh? Now instead of being tired and seh, I was tired, seh, puzzled and confused. I told her that I'll go back first and see her in school on Monday.

On the way home, I kept thinking, if it wasn't Sandy, who did I see?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home