Monday, July 18, 2005

What a change!

My mind was mentally prepared for the worst today. I was expecting another lecturer from hell from Aussie Land and what a rude shock I received when I stepped into the lecture theatre.

If the lecturer from hell was from hell (duh!), this lecturer is from heaven.

If the lecturer from hell was the north pole, this lecturer is from the south.

If the lecturer from hell was harsh and demanding, this lecturer is damn slack and relax.

If... you get the picture.

This lecturer voice is monotonous, calm, and BORING to say the least. I never stepped inside the lecture after he gave the break. Yes, I stayed outside the lecture talking cock with my classmates until the whole lecture ended. If my memory is not failing, we talked about clubbing and the current clubbing crowd. We also revived some good old times of talking about Marcus and his drunken escapade at New Asia Bar, and me during the chalet. For you guys info, I wasn't drunk! I was just sleepy due to the amount of alcohol in my system! If I was drunk, I would be a...













Bah, nevermind.

Back to topic, as I was saying, if this lecturer is going to be like that for the rest of the week, no amount of Red Bull or Coffee can stop me from dozing off. Might as well don't go to school. We'll see.

Played number ball after school today. So much fun! I think I'm addicted. Must resist!

Must not keep playing... Must not keep playing... Must keep playing...

Update:

My apologies to you readers when I said that I'll update you guys which event I went to yesterday but I did not. When I came home yesterday, WWE Vengenge was on TV and I forgotted about the update completely. But if you guys really wanted to know, I went to... *drumrolls*

...

...

...

...

...

...

The Straits Times 160 Years Anniversary Car Hunt Draw held at East Coast. The road to East Coast was jammed all the way from 8am. Raining somemore! Since my whole family went, we managed to take turns driving while each of us pays a visit to the loo. To the other drivers who are solo and have a heavy bladder amidst the slow and heavy traffic...

TOO BAD!!!

If you peepz read the newspaper, some lucky 34 year old from Hougang won the car, among 6000 other hopefuls.

Oh well, better luck next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger loren said...

What's behind the name of your blog and your alias name? Interesting approach.

10:54 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Its somewhat like my alter ego/personality. With an alias name like this, I will need a similar blog name to go with it thus the Unholy Scriptures.

I don't like to expose myself too much, less people really thinks I'm one sick lecherous guy...

1:29 AM, July 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home