Wednesday, July 27, 2005

You 3 incorrigible addicts!

Today was the most siao on day ever since I started going back to playing billards. Our kaki Luoqi can only play with me & Ralphael after 7.30pm (if we wanted) as he had something to attend to. Instead of postponing the session to another day, we agreed to wait for him to settle his stuff and meet at night. I seriously wonder what was going through my head when I agreed.

School ended at 1pm as usual. After lunch which ended slightly abt 2.30pm, (There was alot of cock to talk about, which usually revolves around the topic of sex) Ralphael suggested to me and Siva to crash at his place to play Winning Eleven 7 while waiting for Luoqi. Afterall, Ralphael's place is only a 5 minutes walk away from Parklane. Since I had nothing to do, why not?

"You three incorrigible addicts!" were Sandy's words when I told her about it.

She wanted to collect notes from me and ask me where will I be after school. I initially told her that I was going home but updated her when I told her I was going to Ralph's place and why.

Ralph's cousin (who coincidentally lives in the same block as him) paid him a visit and he showed me & Siva his card "magic". Boy, were we impressed. His "magic" is the type that I only get to see on television programs.

As for our primary purpose in going to Ralph's place, I did not join in in the Winning Eleven challenge. I had no idea how to play that game and it wouldn't be nice for my competitors to "put water" when they play against me. So how did I spend my time? Reading his comics collection of course. Ralph has a collection that can rival that of a comic shop. All in mint condition somemore. I took my time reading his Spiderman and X-men comics. Reliving my childhood man!

Today play number ball very suay man. Even though I was winning, I "drank ALOT of water" today, which was more than enough to cover the table. Better luck next time.



Jessica lent me the book 2 of the shopaholic series. Even another classmate was shocked when she discovered that a guy like me will be caught red handed reading THIS kinda book.

Nice to read mah! Who says girl books must only be limited to the eyes of girls?

Its so...

Sexist!

Lecherous Note: I discovered that "Nikki" is gracing the covers of this month's issue of Maxim Singapore! For your info, "Nikki" is the the poster girl for an ongoing Aids awareness campaign by AFA. (Action for Aids)

When I first discovered the Poster by AFA at a coffeshop, I was so tempted to come back at night to lau zei that poster. But since that coffeeshop was so far from my place, I did not do so. Now that she is on Maxim, I am so tempted to get myself a copy. But after some deep thought and consideration, why waste good money on a magazine just to look at women? Its content is not worth the money and I can easily find more content on the internet! So theres that.

If you still have no idea who I am talking about, here is the magazine cover which I lau zei-ed from the internet.



This picture especially makes my blood boil, increases my body temperature etc etc. You get the picture. The Lecherous Monk speaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home