Thursday, July 21, 2005

J-Lo’s butt was so distinctive, big and firm!

My my, it's been 3 days since I last posted. Apart from the boring lecture, it was a busy week for me. There is always plans everyday after school except today... Without further to do, here is a summary for the past few days...

Morning: school

Afternoon: out with classmates

Night: out with my other friends

By the time I reached home, it is almost midnight. Too tired to think, let alone blog. But I have a good memory! And I remembered what I did for the last few days! Here are some of the more happenings.

  1. I was too lazy to get out of bed to go to school. I wanted to skip the lecture altogether. But my mother was up early and started nagging about being late for school. Despite my protest, (I told her the lecturer was boring, I studied the module during poly, the lecture was a waste of time etc etc) my mother still wanted me to go. I stubbornly stayed in bed and the next thing I knew, she pulled my goatee to get me out of bed. *Owww*

  2. Luoqi was hooked on number ball and jio-ed me and Ralph to play again. This time, we kept track of time and we didn't want to enter the billard saloon in the day and exit it by night. We even had an accountant to help us keep track of our winnings/losses. Thanks Sandy!

  3. It says love knows no boundaries and gives people strength. How true, Luoqi was super on form after we all talked about a particular someone. Huh huh.

  4. Discovered that one of my classmates extended her hair. Which got me pondering, her hair is long enough what, why still make hair extension? And she permed/curled the extension somemore. Although she said it was cheap, why waste good money? My classmates commented that it was nice. I was commenting on why and I never got an answer. Maybe Miss Black High Heels can help me out on this one?

  5. Was so bored about this week’s lecture that I borrowed a novel from one of my classmates. Her boyfriend claims that it’s a very pussy book. Yep, its very pussy alright, but its very interesting read. I started on the first 2 chapters of the book on my way home and I’m hooked! I’m already halfway through it already. Wanna know what book I borrowed?

As for why I had no plans today after school, it was because it was soccer day for my classmates today. Since I hate and don’t play that game, I didn’t join them and went home to watch my rented VCDs instead. In “Shall We Dance”, J-Lo’s butt was so distinctive, big and firm! But the show overall was very good lah. I won’t mind watching it again.

I wonder what’s in store for me this weekend…

4 Comments:

Blogger Evelyn said...

Girls do the weirdest things.

Like starving to save money, and eating cheapo bread everyday...

And then spending 500 bucks on clothes and bags.

Never ask why.

Just say,"WAH NICE!"

2:24 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Women, can never understand them, can't live without them.

Anyway, thanks for the tip!

4:14 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Evelyn said...

Ya anyway must agree about jlo butt.

VERY OBVIOUS in the show

4:38 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Yea I agree. Somehow, by watching this show, somewhere deep inside of me wants to take up ballroom dancing.

But since my social circle and my lifestyle doesn't even close close, I think I'll forget it. Stick to the good old booty shaking at clubs better. Ha!

1:32 AM, July 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home