Sunday, July 31, 2005

Random Rantings 2

I've got a few things to rant about. And since most of them are quite bo liao, and does not have much content, I shall just chuck all of it into one post!


  1. Wendy Cheng aka XiaXue is on the next installment of blind dates on Class 95fm. Given her already famous repu on our sunny little island, I wonder which brave soul will step up and try his luck. And I wonder if she will blog about it anot. It will be an interesting read I guess.

  2. The females on Friday had a mini conspiracy. Most of them wore pink to lecture. Everywhere I turn, everywhere I look, I see pink. It was a pink day indeed.

  3. I'm starting to run out of ideas for my Uniquely Singapore and Singaporeans series. I guess my latest hobby restricts me on finding anything interesting to blog about.

  4. SingTel Fold A Heart Charity Drive

    Excerpt: SingTel will donate $1 to the SingTel Touching Lives Fund for every folded red heart received through the post box and at the Lend A Heart @ Millenia Walk event.

    Read more about it here.

    I may be unholy, but I do help to spread the word on charity ok? Oh yah, I can fold an easier heart than the one Singtel is asking us to do. My years on practicing on bus tickets have proved to be useful. Lesser steps.

    I shall teach you readers one day.

    Promise.

  5. A different NDP video of Reach Out For The Skies. This is fucking hilarious. From Clousywind's blog. Below are the links available off the internet. If you can't view it, try the another one.

    1) Video Clip Link 1
    2) Video Clip Link 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home