Thursday, August 04, 2005

I learnt all the bad driving habits from my boyfriend!

My week so far... has been pretty monotonous. The only out of the blue thing was going to school part. Sandy's boyfriend was away overseas and entrusted his car at her care, which enables her to drive to school for this week.

She offered give me a lift to school for the past 2 days since I live so near her (20 min stroll!) but it comes with a price. As her "vehicle commander", I have to help her watch out for blind spots, which she herself admit that she is very weak in.

Believe me. When I help her look out for blind spots, I really do. She really thinks that the road is hers and changes lane without confirming if its 100% safe.

"I learnt all the bad driving habits from my boyfriend!" she claims.

But all in all, shes doing well. Practice makes perfect no?

No school tomorrow. Official off day.

Afternoon class on Friday, then its off to Club MoMo to celebrate my classmate's birthday. Happy birthday in advance Ralph!

Another fellow classmate Imran kena pneumonia (Is this how it is spelled?) Get well soon homie! Hope to see you back with us next week!

Hmmm, I better enjoy myself while I still can. This semester is tough. Projects and tests deadline coming soon. I don't even want to think about it. Enjoy first.

But alas, my cashflow not very healthy this month.

And its barely 1 week into August!

Help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home