Sunday, July 10, 2005

What a night out!

I missed the babe watching. Yesterday at Music Underground, my attention was not only divided among the babes and music, but also to the rest of the clubbers as well. Guys included.

No, I'm not turning gay but the unique individuals I saw in the club just made me want to bloc about it the minute I woke up. Moreover, its been such a long time since I last went clubbing that the people who I observed in the club just makes me think that I'm not getting any younger. God forbid. Years ago I was only 18 and now, I feel like I'm halfway (or less) to becoming an old-geezer.

For starters, I see people who can dance on the stage non-stop as long as the music of their favourite genre keeps coming. From the looks of it, I can tell that they are young lads. It reminds me of the time when I was legally 18, and I was dancing non-stop as well. Where did they get the energy from I wonder?

And then we have the fashion boo-hoos. I saw someone wearing 3 sets of clothing: 2 t-shirts and a shirt to go clubbing and another guy which I think just turn legal (from the looks of it) wearing a shirt and tie! I don't know about them but don't you find hot to be wearing that that? From all the dancing, I hope they won't kena dehydration. As for the guy with the tie, who is he trying to impress? If you are an attention seeker, You sure gave yourself full marks by moving furiously to the music like a monkey.

You should be in a circus instead. Sign up for Moscow Circus.

And another one was a plumb lady who has no sense of shame. Dancing moves include grooving and bending your knees until 90 degrees spread eagle. Wearing a skirt somemore. Cannot make it lah! Go check yourself in a mirror before doing this kind of moves will ya? If you are one hot chick doing that, ok lah, the guys will love it. But with your fat thighs and all, seeing you do this from afar was such a turn off. I'm sure many guys turn away with their back facing her whenever she does that.

I also saw 2 guys doing the cha cha/tango/line dancing thingy on stage! Kaoz. *Bang head* If you must, there is a public cha cha/tango/line dancing thing going on at Toa Payoh HDB Hub. You join them lah. Why make a fool out of yourselves at a club? Wrong moves, wrong location.

A scene from the movie Hitched was also replayed in front of my eyes. A group of guys were all trying to get the attention of one girl. She must be that hot but alas, it was too dark for me to even catch a glimpse of her face. Hot blooded males letting their other head do the thinking. Haha. It really reminds me when I was 18 when I was daring and all and would attempt to pick up any girl who caught my fancy. That of course, is another different story.

The best part of the night has got to be the lady at the DJ console. Apparently, shies in charge of the lightings in the club. All my male kakis were all oogling at her, I wonder what was all the hype about and at closer inspection, she looks so o familiar! Looks just like my classmate in school only with shorter hair. The sweater that she was wearing also very similar to the one my classmate wears in lectures. I'm gonna tell her about it tomorrow in school that she has a twin sister!

My friend who is a regular there, likes to dance on the stage platform. And she keeps dragging me up! Apparently, she says that I dance like her boyfriend and wants to see "him" in action since he is away overseas for work training. Sheesh. I feel used. Why cannot see me dancing in the corner meh? Die die must drag me up. I hate being in the limelight now compared to when I was younger and was more of an attention seeker. Now I'm happy just being among the shadows...

And that it on how I spent my weekend. I'm off to play billard with my friends at Parklane.

*Gasp!*

I'm late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home