Thursday, September 22, 2005

I am that blogger.

I realised that my previous post was kinda serious after all the comments and smses I've received. So I decided to write a little lighthearted post today.

I shall take part in the current online meme! Just to let you guys have a sneak peak of my life and look at the real me!

Here goes...

I am that baby who came out of my mother's womb differently from the rest.

I am that toddler who always like to run about and get himself into nasty accidents.

I am that boy who did not cry despite being caned by mother.

I am that student who had tuition almost everyday of the week.

I am that student who made a comeback from sec 3 after being too playful during sec 1 and 2.

I am that student who did not join gangs but had alot of pai kia friends due to being in a pai kia class.

I am that student who started learning how to make a homepage and use ICQ.

I am that student who only started interacting with people of the opposite sex after 'O' Levels.

I am that student who used to chat for long hours on the mIRC despite exceeding his internet hours.

I am that student who also attended outings because he wanted to fit in.

I am that guy who still keeps contact with some of the people he met from mIRC.

I am that guy who bought a pool cue only to lose it two weeks later.

I am that guy who overhauled his wardrobe at the age of 16.

I am that guy who smoked his first cigarette stick at the age of 18.

I am that guy who got his first girlfriend at the age of 21.

I am that guy who has that "looks are deceiving "appearance.

I am that guy who likes to overspend.

I am that son who is a total exact opposite of my older brother.

I am that guy, that blogger, who just did a mindless online meme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home