Sunday, September 18, 2005

Things just don't go my way

My brain is overworked. Been cramming for the past 2 hours. Why is topic 7 so hard to understand one? I don't find topic 8 and 9 that difficult leh! Haiz, must try to finish topic 10 and start doing the MCQs by today so that tomorrow got enough time to revisie before doom's day on Tuesday.

I've signed up for my school's Pool Club. Why? My friend's standard in pool has always been better than me and knowing that he has been training every other day because he is clearing his off and leave just irks me. Even though he does not say it, I can tell that he has been hustling me all these while, purposely missing so that I got a fighting chance.

Cannot! Must fight back! But things are definetely not in my favour because of the school tests keep popping up every other week, every other free time is catered to doing the school project. My first exam paper is on the 25th of October. Where got time to train I ask you where got time?

Even though my classmates say my billard very zhun, I seriously doubt myself now. Somemore, the best thing is that the pool club's weekly meetups is on Monday and the first session after the CCA open house starts tomorrow! The eve of the dooms day test! How to go like that?!

Yesterday was my friend's birthday. She celebrated her big day at Music Underground. Fun! Apart from the overdose of smoke coming from the smoke machine making visibility very low. Even though there were plenty of girls at MU last night, I can't ogle at them because of poor visibility! So pek chek! Grrr!

Music wise, the DJ sucks big time. He obviously knows it is a eurodance joint. And he purposely play all the nice songs when my and my friends were about to leave. The early part of the night he was experimenting with his mixing (which sad to say is cannot make it) and playing Top 40 & R&B loh!

I'm so angry! Hmpph!

Only one piece of news interest me.











Tuesday is mini-skirt night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home