Friday, September 16, 2005

The Lecherous Monk has changed

his hairstyle that is.

Sick of the I-want-to-leave-long-hairstyle liao. Not only is it hard to maintain, the growing phase is just damn too irritating! Hair gets into my ears. My head feels heavy. I feel warm with that thick mop on my head.

So I asked Sandy after lecture if she knew of any cheap salon around our neighbourhood. Her answer? No. She doesn't cut her hair in our neighbourhood! She goes to somewhere else with more posh!

Although I know that many salons and barber shops existed in my neighbourhood, I did not know what is the price range like. I have been cutting my hair either at the barber shop in Upper Serangoon or $10 10 minute EC House for the past 22 years!

I believe that for salons in the neighbourhood, the price range can't be much different. (Don't talk about Passion/Kimage/Toni & Guy/Reds etc lah) Talk about those with no market power. Economics! Perfect competition! Price taker!

So I went exploring the whole of Serangoon Central. I thought they will have a sign stating their price of something but no loh! Chao chao got about 10 salons and only 2 got put price signs! Since its my virgin time, I also don't dare to go in and ask. I scared after I ask but don't cut they give me that you-better-cut-or-else-I'll-remember-you-for-life kind of stare.

Sian ah, in the end when I reached the 10th salon, I decided to just go ahead with it. Lazy to go back to the other nine liao. Its only a haircut! How different can the price be in the neighbourhood? I know its my first time but no need to go to that much extent right?

Guess what? It only costs $12 for a cut. Sweet!

I wanted to leave my back long but wanted a change, so I asked the stylist to be creative.

Hmmm, I think I look different with this new style.

So cooling! So Short! Even my Mum likes it!

No pictures of myself I'm afraid.

Michelle said that I'm a nice guy, and havent thrown temper at her for bugging me all the time. (For your info, I hate being called that. I like to think that nice guys finish last)

Contradictary to what she said, I just threw temper at one of my group members today. I think she was damn pissed with me after that. Oh well, at least I got that settled. Thanks Ralphael for acting as middle man! (Seems like he is paying it forward. I was acting middle man for him the last time. Haha!)

I also rented a few VCDs to watch after my test on Tuesday. So many titles that I wanted don't have! But at least I was lucky enough to rent Initial D the movie. Wonder if it is really good as my female friends said. Their common response were...

"Yah! Go watch! Jay Chou is so cool/handsome/insert-word-here!"

...

Hello? It's a movie about cars you know...

1 Comments:

Blogger /77!cH3//3 said...

hahaha.. nice guys finish last? where u get that idea from? lolz!

1:09 PM, September 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home