Monday, September 12, 2005

Walking in the rain...

with no shelter whatsoever and lighting strikes every 5-10 seconds.

Walking time from bustop to home is about 5 min.

Not fun.

Managed to complete part of the project today. At least a heavy burden is off my shoulder. Luckily I checked the blackboard for sample reports and followed their format because my group's idea of writing the report is all wrong wrong wrong!

Now I can finally concentrate on my studies.

News of the no smoking ban in school premises coming 1st January 2006 spread like wild fire. Even non smokers know of the news.

1st October cannot smoke at bustop, 1st January cannot smoke in school premises...

Being a hardcore smoker, sure can find ways and means one. If I can smoke in my polytechnic toilet a few years back. I can always do it again. But not at toilet lah.

We'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

haha people can openly smoke in NTU.

10:32 PM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Har? Why so good one? During my time in poly, 1st time offender $50 dollars fine. Then $100, Then I don't know liao.

When the smoking ban kicks in at 2006, I don't know how much will the fine be...

*Shrugs*

8:15 PM, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home