Saturday, August 27, 2005

Fuck fuck fuck!

For your info, I have been keeping to a strict regime of limiting my spending to just $6.60 a day for the past 2 weeks. I must say I'm proud of myself. I hardly spend the whole amount each day, resulting me in an increase in my available funds.

After dinner at Clementi today, Colin asked me if I wanted to play a little snooker, share punch. Maximum 3 games.

Ok why not? It can't be THAT expensive right?

And so we opened a table, and the feeling of potting balls again after 2 weeks was unbelievable. My form just came. I was on fire!

We started playing quite late. And the best part was that I didn't keep track of time. I was just happily playing. What Colin didn't tell me was that his last bus was 12 and he assumed my last bus was 12 as well.

Well, my last bus was 11.30pm.

And I didn't even know we played until so late until we stepped out of the building.

At 11.35pm.

Wah, gan jiong spider sial! My brain went into overdrive. I know my last bus is long gone. Where is the next available place without taking cab?

I remember the last time I checked Serangoon Interchange, the last bus for 105 was 12. Only a mrt stop away! Still got time!

Things just don't do in my favour.

Reached Jurong East MRT at 11.50pm, only to find out that their last bus left 5 minutes ago. This can't be right! I checked the board for details...

Knn! 12am is the last bus timing during weekends! Weekdays is 1145pm.

Fuck fuck fuck!

I lazy to think already. I took a cab home.

The fare was $17.00 exactly.

Just when I thought that I can finally spend abit on myself, everything goes back to square one.

Maybe worse.

Serves me right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

go out and find some p/t job lor

6:34 PM, September 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home