Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm so touched!

Wah, someone dedicated an entire post to me on her blog! Its none other than my crappy friend with the surname of Poon. Hey, don't worry, I like people being offensive sometimes... makes life more interesting than it already is don't you think?

Excerpt:

my suggestion about gettin the blardie popular name card and visitin ALL the outlets to search your gundam thingy was xtremely optional for you to take. If you really want it so much, im pretty sure you should go all out for it and not mind abt wasting that bit of $$.

This was her "ingenious" suggestion to me. Anyway, I did consider that after popping by to Hougang Mall today only to discover that they do not carry that model that I wanted. I have a deadline to meet you know? I.am.desperate.

But in the end, I decided on a something else.

I called my classmate Sandy and asked her to log onto Popular webbie and asked her to sms me a few selected branch numbers.

Sandy was more than helpful. I asked her for 3 branches numbers and she msged me 8!

Thank you Sandy! No, I'm not being sacarstic. Really!

I started calling the numbers one by one to much frustration. Some of the staff don't even know what I'm talking about! They thought I was asking about stationery! Sheesh!

But I hit the jackpot in the end.

Seng Kang Popular here I come!

PS: What is XNN ah? I still can't figure that one out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home